Wayward

What ever happened to iStill?

Like seeing the progress and continued support for your products. I'm surprised though that you don't receive any criticism for shipping them out uncovered like that. If I was receiving one of these I surely would want it to be a showpiece as well and would be very disappointed in the case of any damages, even scratches.  would expect at least a pallet cover stretch wrapped to the still, but that's just me.

Good call! And it allows me to inform you (and other readers) that this is how the units are picked up to go to the crater, just minutes from iStill HQ, where they get properly packed! Yeah, for sure the units (and our customers) deserve to have their iStills packaged in the most professional way. With anti-rain and heavy wooden structures that cover and protect our stills from any corner or angle. Here is an elaborate post on how packaging looks so that future customers know how the unit comes in (and how we take care of it during transport):

https://istillblog.com/2016/12/28/preparing-for-transport/ 

For sure we don't ship 'm like they are picked up!

Regards, Odin.

img_1268.jpg

img_1269.jpg

img_1270.jpg

What ever happened to the iStill 300? Seems I saw some posts about that from a couple years back. On the webpage there's a 100 and then it jumps to a 500.

Residence Act Distillery and their iStill 2000 ...

098b6218-decc-425b-ae77-1bc64653784c.jpg

Yesterday we shipped five iStills 500 and 2000 to Canada, Croatia, Finland, the UK, and the USA. Here are some pics of the units being picked up to be crated.

Regards, Odin.

41ca802d-5f6a-4aa7-bbf3-565037ff3331.jpg

972a2694-718f-4caa-ba9c-c84400ad0e81.jpg

e530590c-8226-4ebb-97bf-4be430e45ffc.jpg

Just so all of you understand, all of our units are packaged and crated (more than) professionally. The pics of the units being put on trucks go to the crater first, and only to the customer after that. From that perspective, please check out the email we got from Valour-Lemaire Distillery from France:

"bonjour,

just to let you know we received the iStill 100 yesterday got to open it today

That is one really well packed still, hats off to whoever has done that a brillant job! It was both Xmas and a bit of a workout.

The setting up and installation is scheduled for Thursday.

A bientot,

Arnaud Valour
VALOUR+LEMAIRE
Bespoke Craft Spirits"

And the Fb video that goes with it:

Regards, Odin.