Operational Distillery 4 sale.

Well it has been a great ride but I have to get off the roller coaster. I have been at it for 4 years and must sell or close my Distillery. My short coming is lack of funds for and the understanding of MARKETING. We are a fully operational / functioning Distillery. I cannot do it all myself and have been unable to find a partner. We have product on the shelf's in NC and the warehouse. We have three approved formulas and cola's. I am trying to sell it as a complete setup, building and all. We are located in down town Tryon. NC. Check out our FB page and you can get an idea of what you will get. This is an all inclusive sale I WILL NOT PART IT OUT at this time. If you are thinking about starting or wanting your own Distillery this is it. I will stay on for 6mo. For the transition. Building is 2400sqf two story. Stills 500 gl. SS stripper, 500 gl. mash tun, 750.000 BTU  glycol closed lope boiler, 60 gl. copper still, 30 gl. copper still, forklift, grain grinder, bottles, barrels, EVERYTHING. The whole package is priced to sell. Please only serious inquires only by PM for price and more info. If we cannot sell as a whole I will re-post with a list of equipment and prices. Someone could save them self a lot of work and headaches if you are will to relocate and have a marketing plain and budget. All for a super low price of only $299.000

http://www.facebook.com/Tryon-Backdoor-Distillery-674373479256067/

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bluestar said:

Isn't Tryon the historical seat of the show horse business?

Yes it is. But they are very tight with the $$ if it is not horse related.