Greetings from KY

Hey all,

Head distiller for Jeptha Creed Distillery in Shelbyville KY here. If you've driven along 64 between Louisville and Lexington in the past year chances are you have seen all the construction being done for the distillery. We have a 25,000 sq ft building sitting on 64 acres. We have plans to be open around September/October of this year. Looking forward to hearing/seeing from any and all of you. I welcome any and all questions. Hope everyone had a safe Memorial day!

Cheers,

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Welcome and thanks for sharing the info on the new distillery. I am the Sales Representative for Saverglass and am located in downtown Louisville. I have a complete showroom if you ever have any interest in taking a look at the bottles we have to offer. I've listed my contact info below, feel free to call or email me anytime to discuss.

Thanks,
Cortney

Cortney Etherton

Email: cre@saverglass.com

Phone: 859-308-7130

Welcome, I hope your permitting & equipment schedule is going smoothly.  I have heard from some clients a bit of a slow-up on the permits- "summer govt>?).

If you're still looking at chiller systems, give me a shout.  I have a system down the road at MB Roland and various chillers, pumps, heat exchangers spread out over TN & all points E, W, N, S.  

Good Luck!!

Mike Gronski