label designer recommendations

daveflintstone

I've seen a couple mentions on here, but I think it's worth reviewing: have you worked with a label designer you were especially pleased with and would like to recommend? How did they meet/exceed your expectations? I'm sure the designers would appreciate the recommendation.

We've used:

Don McCartney

Diablo Graphic Design

2055 North Broadway, Suite B

Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Ph: 925-708-0653

Web: www.diablographic.com

Don did a great job and is easy to work with.

I've seen a couple mentions on here, but I think it's worth reviewing: have you worked with a label designer you were especially pleased with and would like to recommend? How did they meet/exceed your expectations? I'm sure the designers would appreciate the recommendation.

We started with ID Branding and they were great but their designers moved on. The guy that oversaw bottle design is with a company called Cinco Design. he is an animal. His name is Jared Milam. Google him.

rich

www.integrityspirits.com

Yes - Aireen Arellano - Aerial Ardour(708) 289-8200 www.aerialardour.com

did a number of projects for me - Zuidam Gins(www.zuidam.com), VeeV (www.veevlife.com) and hum (humspirits.com)

Before I was a distiller, I worked in the pixel mines. I did all of the graphic work on the Wormwood Society site, my own Marteau Absinthe web site and did the labels and wooden boxes for Marteau, as well as Pacific Distillery's Pacifique Absinthe and Voyager Gin labels. I'm also experienced with labeling compliance issues.

While I'm too busy these days to do a whole branding project, I could fit in a label here and there. Although my portfolio site is woefully out-of-date, there are some examples of what I've done in the dim past.

Alembic Design

One thing I would be concerned about would be that the design phase quote should take the label completely through the submission phase to get label approval from the ttb. The ttb may require many corrections to labels and rework costs could rise with each re submitting to the ttb. coop

Dan Matauch

Flow Design

http://www.flow-design.com

Great work, super nice guy.

Randy Mosher, Mosher Designs: http://www.randymosherdesign.com/ Totally immersed in the craft side, but has corporate experience. Has done wonderful work on my behalf as well as others.

Before I was a distiller, I worked in the pixel mines. I did all of the graphic work on the Wormwood Society site, my own Marteau Absinthe web site and did the labels and wooden boxes for Marteau, as well as Pacific Distillery's Pacifique and Voyager Gin labels. I'm also experienced with labeling compliance issues.

While I'm too busy these days to do a whole branding project, I could fit in a label here and there. Although my portfolio site is woefully out-of-date, there are some examples of what I've done in the dim past.

Alembic Design

Still have any of those Utero 5000's around? Christmas is coming...