bottle filler available SOLD

I've got an Xpressfill XF4100 Level Bottle Filler for sale.  $2800 new, yours for $2000.  Factory recalibrated and reconditioned, hasn't been used since.  Includes spare parts if you ever need them:  pump, spouts, solenoids.

I've upgraded to more automated systems, want to move this out now. OBO

SOLD

Why was it sent back to the factory for re calibration? How are you filtering product? I ask because right now I use a enolmatic with the inline filter.  Not sure the diaphragm pump can pull it through that filter or not.  You can hit me back here or at jeff@oppidanspirits.com.

Cheers,

Jeff

The pump went out so I sent the whole thing back and had them replace it and bring it back to new spec.  Perhaps recalibration was not the right word?  Haven't used it since.

I've used it with the enolmatic filter with no issue.  That is, no issue with the xpressfill.  The enolmatic filter on the other hand is a design nightmare.  Plastic, plastic, plastic, and as such easily breakable.  I had several plastic enolmatic filter caps break.  That filter is NOT professional quality IMHO.  So I made one of the best equipment purchase decisions of my career, a stainless 10" housing that uses double open ended 0.5 micron filters.  I use hoses with camlock fittings to connect, the 1/2" hose from my bulk filling tank is about 25' long, works great.  Easy peasy and will last a lifetime.

• 3 weeks later...