Particles in Bottles

We've noticed in a few of our finished bottles some very small particles floating around. Not many, but enough to notice. Looks kind of like lint or dust. We every bottle with proofed spirit immediately before filling with an enolmatic filler. Has anyone else run into this or have suggested solutions?

If you use a pad filter, it could be the fibers from the filter floating around or the bottles may not have been rinsed well. It sounds like something from the filter itself as opposed to a spirits issue.  Depending on the type of spirit, I may filter down to 0.5 micron. 

I'm thinking we will use the 1 micron inline filter for the enolmatic system. My concern is whether this will have an impact on flavor. We filter through activated carbon for flavoring purposes, so am not sure what impact additional filtering could have. 

I I suppose we could figure of a way to filter through activated carbon directly through the filling system, but what do you guys think about whether a filter through the pump would have additional impact/strip away more flavor beyond our initial filtering?

A.C. will alter your flavor profile way more than any sediment filter possibly could.  Incidentally, you should be filtering post-AC anyway. If your bottling machine has an inline filter, always use it (IMHO) - unlikely to change the flavor and it's your last line of defense in QC. 

47 minutes ago, nabtastic said:

A.C. will alter your flavor profile way more than any sediment filter possibly could.  Incidentally, you should be filtering post-AC anyway. If your bottling machine has an inline filter, always use it (IMHO) - unlikely to change the flavor and it's your last line of defense in QC. 

Good advice. Thanks very much.