What do we do about the Whisky Still

DYE

We spent five months to design and produce a 250 liters whisky still to attend exhibition.

For eye-catching, it has very beautiful appearance:

all copper interior, two thermostatic valves, six CIP sprayball cleaning ball, five sight light, heat exchanger function collection tank under the column and so on.

We put everything fantastic. All of them make it too expensive to sell.

Is anyone will to spend twice money to get the same thing just because it's more beautiful? 

Any help will be highly appreciate! 

Sue Lei

Email: info@dayuwz.com

上海展会.jpg

On 2016/10/26 at 6:45 PM, Lorenzo said:

Sue Lei

it is a nice looking still are you trying to sell it on the forum? If so what is your asking price

lorenzo

Lorenzo

Thanks. Yes, trying to sell if possible, may i have your email, will send catalog and specification.

On 2016/10/26 at 7:19 PM, Tall Ship said:

I have a 220 Double Diamond Still on this forum for over a year and and it has not sold never been use 

in the crate ready to ship 

Maybe you can bring the still to attend the exhibition

Maybe you can take some better pictures, this one looks like taking picture from computer screen.

Yes  but that still is direct fire only this still has a 3/4 copper on the inside for a heat sour you can heat with steam, forced hot water or veg oil or direct fire  

the still is in the original crates because I never unpacked it I had finished building a 250 gallon still my self before this one was finished I was going to use this one in another part of my distillery but decided that the money would be better spent on other equipment  

19 hours ago, Jedd Haas said:

Maybe I am missing something. But this page http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com/id51.html

has the same still new for $10,900.

Yes  but that still is direct fire only this still has a 3/4 copper on the inside for a heat sour you can heat with steam, forced hot water or veg oil or direct fire  

the still is in the original crates because I never unpacked it I had finished building a 250 gallon still my self before this one was finished I was going to use this one in another part of my distillery but decided that the money would be better spent on other equipment  

• 1 year later...