Anyone have experience w/ Affordable Distillery Equipment LLC??

rickthenewb

20 minutes ago, Southernhighlander said:

Sorry you couldn't come, Mike.  We hope to see you at next years event.

Paul.

Still trying to get out to N. AR to look at some property this spring, but housemate and I have been battling health issues- she was hospitalized 3 times in Feb, the last time she was being seen by FOUR Drs. from the CDC!  And they say it's just a FLU!!! She had IV's with 6 antibiotics and two different types of pneumonia.  They never tell you what you had, only what you don't have! Atlanta is a cesspool for mystery diseases, why we want out!

On 3/24/2019 at 10:59 AM, MG Thermal Consulting said:

Still trying to get out to N. AR to look at some property this spring, but housemate and I have been battling health issues- she was hospitalized 3 times in Feb, the last time she was being seen by FOUR Drs. from the CDC!  And they say it's just a FLU!!! She had IV's with 6 antibiotics and two different types of pneumonia.  They never tell you what you had, only what you don't have! Atlanta is a cesspool for mystery diseases, why we want out!

Mike,

That sounds horrible.  There is lots of great land in AR for a couple of grand per acre.  You can buy a house and property here in the MO Ozarks or in the AR Ozarks for $120,000.00 that you would have to pay $500,000.00 for in Atlanta.  Also the cost of living here is really low.  $120,000 per year here is like $250,000 in NY.  If you ever want to check out some land here in Southern MO just give me a holler and I will hook you up with some realtor friends of mine.

Below is a pic of one of our centrifugal pumps.  It is self priming and good for high temps.  They work great for CIP pumps and beer pumps.  We have them available in different sizes and capacities and we have them with UL listed explosion proof US made Baldor motors.

586114803_CIP_Pump_Cart.jpgsmallerpic.jpg.d107360292b76d9e2fafff5512ba7d01.jpg

33 minutes ago, Southernhighlander said:

Below is a pic of one of our centrifugal pumps.  It is self priming and good for high temps.  They work great for CIP pumps and beer pumps.  We have them available in different sizes and capacities and we have them with UL listed explosion proof US made Baldor motors.

Are these listed on your website?  Would love more info on sizes, costs, etc.

We do not currently have them listed on the web site.  We had just 3 left in stock and we sold them in that last couple of days, however we will have them back in stock within the next 5 weeks and we will be listing them on the web site then.  I will post here letting everyone know when they are available again.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Below is a picture of one of our 2,500 gallon (10,000 Liter) Ultra Pro Whiskey Stills that we are building.  We are also building the mash tun, fermenters and receiving tanks that go along with the still.  This is the 3rd complete system that this customer has purchased from us in the last 7 years.  They are getting ready to pull the trigger on another 2,500 gallon system so that they can keep up with their orders.  This still will do a 2,500 gallon stripping run in 3 hrs.  You can do whiskey in one run in 4 to 5 hrs.  That is incredibly fast for a 10,000 Liter still.  We build these in a 5,000 gallon (20,000 Liter) size as well.  These stills cost less than continuas stills with the same output and they produce much better spirits because continuous column stills never get all of the heads out.

COX SYSTEM 001.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 3:08 PM, Southernhighlander said:

Just finished another Ultra Pro Vodka still.  this one has a bubble plate in the Scotch Column.

P1010708.JPG

Just shipped the chiller and heat exchanger/process pump package for Anthony's distillery to provide cooling for this bad boy!

• Thanks 1