Cooker Options

Vokurka

Hello all,

I'm looking for some cooker options. I need a 500 gallon cooker, steam jacketed or live steam sparger, cooling coils, and an agitator. Can anyone point me in the direction of some quality equipment manufacturers?

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

We have a mashtank that fits your description.

Please send me a quick message with your contact information so I can send you a quote and pictures.

All the best,

Robert

Kothe Distilling Technologies.

Award winning handcrafted German engineered potstills for the production of high quality fruit and grain spirits, as well as bioethanol. “Kothe Destillationstechnik” uses patented technology to specially engineer each still with solid quality and energy saving compounds to meet the particular needs of each distiller. Kothe Distilling Technologies is the sole representative of “Kothe Destillationstechnik” in North America, Canada, and Mexico.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kothe Distilling Technologies Inc.

5121 N. Ravenswood Ave

Chicago, IL 60640

http://www.kothe-distilling.com

info@kothe-distilling.com

(773) 295 4454

Hello all,

I'm looking for some cooker options. I need a 500 gallon cooker, steam jacketed or live steam sparger, cooling coils, and an agitator. Can anyone point me in the direction of some quality equipment manufacturers?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Vokurka!

I have a winning design for you. It is 580 gallons in volume, and is all-electric. It is agitated with compressed air. It is a combination mash cooker / lauter tun / fermenter, and can be employed in such a way if the user wants to ferment on the grains. It draws 150 amps for rapid heat-up (2 hours) and then only 50 amps during your cooking cycle. It has three removable panels in the false bottom, and is easy to clean. It is all-stainless steel, and can be moved with a pallet jack. Please contact Dynamic Alambic Smiths & Artisans for a formal quote!

All the best,

Hi, Vokurka!

I have a winning design for you. It is 580 gallons in volume, and is all-electric. It is agitated with compressed air. It is a combination mash cooker / lauter tun / fermenter, and can be employed in such a way if the user wants to ferment on the grains. It draws 150 amps for rapid heat-up (2 hours) and then only 50 amps during your cooking cycle. It has three removable panels in the false bottom, and is easy to clean. It is all-stainless steel, and can be moved with a pallet jack. Please contact Dynamic Alambic Smiths & Artisans for a formal quote!

All the best,

I'm interested in that too. But I'm actually bringing it to a boil/cook and not mashing. Will it do that? Couldn't find the Dynamic Alambic site.

Rinna

I am not an employee or a paid representative, but my friends, Gordon Lung and Rob Sherman at Vendome Copper and Brass Works, would certainly be glad to talk to you. I would also be glad to help you work out your specification with them. If you would like to see a representation of their work please check them out on line at http://www.vendomecopper.com. They are the manufacture for all the well know distillers such as Brown Foreman, Beam Global Spirits and Wine and almost every other big name distiller.

I only build the control systems for such systems. Some can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=pintoshine