Flask Spirit Bottle

Marie bottlegirl

Hello everyone,

post-585-126472284958_thumb.jpg

I have the pleasure to introduce our new 200ml flask spirit bottle made in Europe. As shown in the picture, the glass is clear flint and has a 28 mm x 16 mm MCA screw cap closure. This new model is now part of our spirit bottles line and will be available at the end of February.

We offer a very competitive price of $ 0, 28 in bulk FOB Laval. The minimum order quantity is ½ pallet or 2304 bottles.

This bottle will also be available in carton of 24 bottles. Please contact me for pricing and samples.

I am looking forward working with you.

Have a pleasant day,

Marie-France Pelletier

450-622 1600 #235

marie-france.pelletier@unitedbottles.com

Cool....ass pockets

Hello everyone,

I have the pleasure to introduce our new 200ml flask spirit bottle made in Europe. As shown in the picture, the glass is clear flint and has a 28 mm x 16 mm MCA screw cap closure. This new model is now part of our spirit bottles line and will be available at the end of February.

We offer a very competitive price of $ 0, 28 in bulk FOB Laval. The minimum order quantity is ½ pallet or 2304 bottles.

This bottle will also be available in carton of 24 bottles. Please contact me for pricing and samples.

I am looking forward working with you.

Have a pleasant day,

Marie-France Pelletier

450-622 1600 #235

marie-france.pelletier@unitedbottles.com