Triclamp accesories

kleclerc77

I'm looking for a piece that we only have one of, but need to buy about five more. Attached is a picture, but basically it is so we can incorporate a filter we use that is 1"OD 3/4"ID into our new system of using 1.5" hose with triclamp fittings. I have looked everywhere and cannot seem to find them! If anyone knows where I could find more it'd be much appreciated!

triclampend.jpg

As @JustAndy said.. Bobby_M at brewhardware.com has tons of fittings.  I've also used http://brewershardware.com for larger TC fittings that don't apply to your problem.

• Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, JustAndy said:

If you are new to the world of fittings, it can be helpful to go to a Brick and mortar store like Davidson Winery Supply in McMinnville to get oriented on what is out there and what it's called. 

This is good advice. I've seen a lot of people get tripped up by referring to tri clamp sizes incorrectly (e.g. referring to the size of the ferrule as the tri clamp size – calling a 2" tri clamp fitting 2.5")

Attached is a good reference. It's a printable sheet that (as long as your paper/printer are set up correctly) prints true-to-size, so you can hold up a tri clamp fitting to get the size you need to order. Just put a big "X" over the 1" Maxi. They're not commonly used in stainless steel, as the sheet indicates.

gvc_doc_00004(1).pdf

• Thumbs up 1

Thanks for all the input, it's easy to get stuck on one website thinking it's your only option! We are getting transtore tanks that have 2" triclamp ports, and are reducing everything else (pump, hoses) down to 1.5" by just using a 2-->1.5" reducers on the tanks since it seems that 1.5" seems to be the standard size when it comes to FIP pumps, and also ordering a lot of hose it cuts down the cost. It's funny all the little stuff you forget you need til you actually trace your system and figure it out. Thanks again for the new resources!