Jump to content

New York licensing

Recommended Posts


I have applied for a New York State farm distillers license and understand that I am not permitted to buy GNS (for making gin) from another distillery without first getting another license. Would anyone know what the additional license is labeled? 

Thank You


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...