Hello from Cape Cod, MA

Good evening everyone.  Thank you ADI for allowing me to join. I'm really looking forward to meeting people, finding info and asking questions in pursuit of opening a small distillery. Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to connect. 

Chris

• Thumbs up 1

Lots of great distilleries and distillers in MA! Other states I've worked in have been pretty cut-throat and ruthless with their competition, but nearly every distillery in MA is WICKED friendly and helpful. They get that it's little guys vs big guys, not little guys vs each other. I'll be on the cape in a couple weeks, do you have anything up and running that I could come check out? Best of luck!

Kyle

Displaced Masshole

I have been distilling for the past five years for various companies, and am currently heading production at a distillery in Oregon. I'll be on the cape early next month if you wanted to grab a beer and talk shop. I've been involved in starting up distilleries and am in the process of ordering all production equipment for this current facility so may have some helpful advice if you find yourself in need of it!

Kyle

• 2 months later...

Hi Chris

I am from Central Mass, I am new to distilling.

I have been homebrewing for years and came across distilling from researching Brown Forman as part of a finance course I took for my MBA.

Best of luck opening a distillery, I have to write a business plan for my MBA, if you have already written one I would be interested in knowing if you found any online resources to help you out with that.

Larry