Alternating Premises

Yes. I carved out the DSP from several portions of the BW - but it's not enough space to do bottling in. Now it's time to add the processing side and set up an alternation plan that turns a bigger portion of the BW into DSP and then back. It's a bit like alternating proprietors.

There's an outline in the CFR of which forms to file - I was just wondering if anyone had done it and had an example of the written procedure.

• 3 months later...

Hi Charles,

On May 25, 2010, Tree Spirits received its bonded winery and distilled spirits plant permits from the TTB. Most of the floorspace is designated as an alternating premises. Email me at sbuchsbaum@treespirits.bz if you'd like to communicate. Steve Buchsbaum

Hi Charles,

On May 25, 2010, Tree Spirits received its bonded winery and distilled spirits plant permits from the TTB. Most of the floorspace is designated as an alternating premises. Email me at sbuchsbaum@treespirits.bz if you'd like to communicate. Steve Buchsbaum

Thanks Steve,

My paperwork has been in for about a month. I was hoping for a relatively quick turn around, but they say is't running about 6 weeks for a registration amendment.