Farm Distillery Floor-plan Feedback Request

Trevor

1 hour ago, Silk City Distillers said:

It would be near impossible for a newcomer to be able to pull off that kind of workflow project, they just don't have the context and experience necessary.

It's probably how most of us would approach building our second distillery though.

Totally agree.  Our first location we started with just a open area and let thing live where they ended up the most.   For our second location i have had tape makes on the ground for months making sure it will flow.  

Yes, it takes real discipline to pull off this kind of exercise. It took us a long time to get things to work - but, worth it. My suggestions often require effort. Given, that I find short cuts make for unpredictable outcomes, which I'm not too keen on... But, then - I've had a lot of experience in project management - and - I'm old and grouchy.

16 hours ago, PeteB said:

Intrigued! What is the problem if temperature drops below 68f (20c)? I presume you mean air temperature of work area.

In our locality, work areas air temp must be above 68F (20C) or you're subject to a fine.  Ooops.

6 hours ago, indyspirits said:

In our locality, work areas air temp must be above 68F (20C) or you're subject to a fine.  Ooops.

What is happening to your country? Toughen up or put a jacket on.;) (although fair enough if you are employing nudists)

There is a brewery down the road from here where they take their morning coffee into the cool store (36f) because it is about 10 degrees warmer in there during the winter.

Some Aussie schools and industries used to knock off when the temperature got over 100 but haven't heard of that in recent times.