ADI Forums
alanchristopher89

hillbilly still's 30 gallon copper still's,4 plate copper column's,fusion ul and firerated agitator's. accutrol ul rated control box's

I have Two complete hillbilly still's, each are 30 gallon cedar wrapped copper still's.

There is a 6-month back order on these, they're extremely desired and sought after.

variable speed fusion phdg-2fl agitators, these are ul and fire rated, set of two.

hillbilly still's-accutroll ul rated control box, set of two.

hillbilly still's 4 plate copper column's, set of two.

hillbilly still's copper pot still head, set of two

fusion phda-5fl agitators, these are ul rated, set of two.

I will be willing to break out items accordingly and part out.

I will be asking 16,000 or best offer for the entire set up.

image1 (1).JPG

image1 (2).JPG

image1 (4).JPG

image1.JPG

image2 (1).JPG

image2 (2).JPG

image2 (3).JPG

image2 (4).JPG

image2.JPG

I might be interested in one of the pots for a project. How much would you be looking for?

Thanks,

Adam

It seems we are having interest in the components rather than the set up, so we will take one of the complete units and part it out. So for individual components we will entertain reasonable offers.  Thanks

I may be interested in one of the agitators. Could you give me some more information on them? Assuming they're air powered? Tri-clamp compatible/size? any other dimensions or rating information? 

Finally - what are you hoping to get for them? 

Hi sorry for the delay. I have one one pneumatic and one ul rated powered. Both by Fusion. Brand new with factory tags.  We are not distillers, so please let me know the exact specs and I will get that info to you.  One air powered just sold for $2800 (identical to the one we have remaining) but we are motivated to move the remaining units we have so price is negotiable.

Thanks,

Mike

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, Gerard Distilling Company said:

Are the units still available?

Sorry for the delayed response, but yes, we still have two complete sets as pictured available.  We are in early negotiations with one distiller, but we are getting very aggressive on pricing.  Let me know if I can give you any additional info.  If email dialog is easier, I can be reached at seminoles377@yahoo.com

Thanks

On 11/30/2017 at 9:18 AM, alanchristopher89 said:

Sorry for the delayed response, but yes, we still have two complete sets as pictured available.  We are in early negotiations with one distiller, but we are getting very aggressive on pricing.  Let me know if I can give you any additional info.  If email dialog is easier, I can be reached at seminoles377@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi I sent you an email