ADI Forums
Still_Holler

Wood Fermenters 200 gal x 2 - unused

Two x 200 gallon cypress wood fermenters manufactured by Confederate Stills Alabama.  These have never been used, I ended up buying 4 fermenters but only need two based on our production schedule.  $1,750 each. 2" tri clamp outlets, removable wood stands. I can deliver within days drive of 26270 WV for a fee.  Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

image1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Berglund said:

Can you attach some photos?

I just got home from distillery, I can take some more tomorrow.  Anything in particular you want to see?  

I'd like to see inside of fermenters near the corners where sides of walls meet bottom and also one of theta edge of the walls from the top looking straight down, am interested!

still available, open to offers, hold full of water with no leaks, $1600 obo

Looked at web site for Confederate Stills......your price is too high at $1,600 apiece !!!  Is that the price for both???

On 3/28/2018 at 8:26 AM, GIA Spirits said:

Looked at web site for Confederate Stills......your price is too high at $1,600 apiece !!!  Is that the price for both???

Paid $1,750 per new.  Add in delivery you are looking at $2,000 per. They have ever been used. Make an offer.