Not sure if paulson has that size or not but give em a call, they make great corks and are fast and responsive

Paulson is great.  Good people to work with, and I maybe have 1 defective cork in 50,000 units.

We reject bottles fairly regularly, we reject the occasional labels, we reject the occasional shrink sleeves, but the corks? Basically never.

Tapi is another, although it tough to recommend them at the moment they have been a total shit show the last 4 months or so.  

thanks for the tips folks , paulson has samples on the way , thanks for the heads up whiskey tango , broken anvil yes we are from northern saskatchewan i ll check them out . thanks again 

kim 

Do you use a machine to automatically T-top cork the bottles? If so, which one? They seem to be hard to find.

CCR Engineering.

On 1/23/2018 at 6:19 PM, whiskeytango said:

Tapi is another, although it tough to recommend them at the moment they have been a total shit show the last 4 months or so.  

I left Tapi due to their VERY poor service and responsiveness.  Will not go back there nor can I recommend them to anyone....Just my experience!!

On 1/23/2018 at 4:19 PM, whiskeytango said:

Can confirm, Tapi has been a shitshow. 

Paulson has been awesome to work with. Lead times are long right now on corks so plan ahead (6-8 weeks)

The Paulson gang has some of the best customer service in this industry.  I've experienced Dave helping us out sourcing a product that they don't even offer. That's what above and beyond looks like to me.