Soda gun with vodka?

Luv2Learn

My state is becoming non-distillery friendly.  Seems like bars are running this town.  ABC board last week decided that they are now going to interpret legislation differently than they have the last 4 years; which means NO mixed drinks.  The only thing we can do is serve our distilled booze.  I would like to make a vodka seltzer (like Truly / White Claw).  I would also like to have it on a soda gun.  Anyone ever do this?  I see I can use a soda siphon but the siphon does not mix the vodka in and I don't think I can get away with that.

Any suggestions?

Why not produce a Ready to Drink cocktail/alcopop?

1 hour ago, Alaskan Spirits LLC said:

My state is becoming non-distillery friendly.  Seems like bars are running this town.  ABC board last week decided that they are now going to interpret legislation differently than they have the last 4 years; which means NO mixed drinks.  The only thing we can do is serve our distilled booze.  I would like to make a vodka seltzer (like Truly / White Claw).  I would also like to have it on a soda gun.  Anyone ever do this?  I see I can use a soda siphon but the siphon does not mix the vodka in and I don't think I can get away with that.

Any suggestions?

14 hours ago, Silk City Distillers said:

Why not produce a Ready to Drink cocktail/alcopop?

That would probably count as a mixed drink.  "ABC board last week decided that they are now going to interpret legislation differently than they have the last 4 years; which means NO mixed drinks."