Machine to labeling oval tapered bottle? Race, Primera, other?

HottyToddy77

So we are looking to get a labeling machine for a bottle that is oval and tapered "Philadelphia flask" very similar to a Bullet bourbon bottle but it also tapers.

I checked on a Race labeling machine since they get decent review on here, but it seemed expensive given it was all manual. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frk84bXt4Vc&feature=youtu.be

The other option appears to be a Primera AP550 https://www.primera.com/equipment/label-applicators/ap550-flat-surface-label-applicator.html

We also have a round bottle for another product we want to label. The Race could do both but the Primera could not. Any other labeling machines people recommend?

I use a similar round bottle which is smaller at the bottom, couldn't find any semi automatic labeler <5K USD that can work with that. In the end I bought a 500 dollar manual labeler, that works fine. Do remember that you can't have a label that goes around (almost) the whole bottle, but you'll be fine with a conventional front and rear label.

For square bottles I'm going to buy the AP550, at the moment I apply them by hand.

1 hour ago, paulNL said:

I use a similar round bottle which is smaller at the bottom, couldn't find any semi automatic labeler <5K USD that can work with that. In the end I bought a 500 dollar manual labeler, that works fine. Do remember that you can't have a label that goes around (almost) the whole bottle, but you'll be fine with a conventional front and rear label.

For square bottles I'm going to buy the AP550, at the moment I apply them by hand.

What is the information on your manual labeled?

The one I have is only available in the EU, but an almost identical one is sold in the US for almost exactly the same price. I think it's called the Zap Labeler. Just Google "site:adiforums.com manual labeler" and you should find a suitable product. The roller on the front of the machine (nearest to you) should be adjustable, left side should be set a bit further out for a bottle that's smaller at the bottom (which goes on the right side, so the top of the bottle is pointing to the left).

• 4 years later...

if you need automatic tapered bottle labeling machine, pls view https://www.vkpak.com/tapered-bottle-labeling-machine-selection-guide.html

Oval bottle labeling machine

VKPAK is leader manufacturer of labeling machine, We focus on self adhesive labeling solutions for all types and shapes of packages.if your requirement labeling machines for your production process, we can provide simple or proper solution to suit your specific applications.