- 304 stainless steel construction

- copper bubble caps

INCLUDES:

- Stainless column base

- stainless dephlegmator

- stainless product condensor

- 8 additional seals

$18,000.00

are you sure that is 20mm and not 20cm? 20 mm is .78 of an inch? that would make for a very narrow column.

do you have a blue print type drawing of this column? 

do you just put the wash in the pot at the bottom or is it fed into the column?  

I am interested in this. Is this still available? Do you have any Drawings?  I would like to know the plate configuration(there are some poorly design bubble plates, caps and downcomers out there.) Also I would like to know the dimensions the different heights mainly.    The Kettle is not included is that correct?  Just the column, condenser and table stand.  

On 9/10/2018 at 7:11 AM, flyhigher87 said:

I am interested in this. Is this still available? Do you have any Drawings?  I would like to know the plate configuration(there are some poorly design bubble plates, caps and downcomers out there.) Also I would like to know the dimensions the different heights mainly.    The Kettle is not included is that correct?  Just the column, condenser and table stand.  

drop me a line, I designed this column. it was several years ago but I will guarantee the column was designed correctly. I did the engineering on it, a claim very few can make.