ADI Forums
Hollow Spirits

My experience with Corson Distilling

Well we ordered our 400 gallon distilling system from Corson Distilling over a year ago...  and to no ones surprise... no still.  Due to legal proceedings taking place I cannot comment in detail.  But if you have already ordered from them... get a lawyer now.  If you haven't ordered yet and are considering going with Corson, make sure to read the ADI comments and re-read them so that you are up to speed on what to expect (or not expect).  Unfortunately, ADI had taken down the comments about Corson when we were doing our research.  Feel free to email me for information.  I will share the facts of what we have experienced.  I am also including the link below to an article in the Idaho Statesman which really sheds light on the business practices and dangers associated with the products if you haven't been convinced by the comments posted in ADI.

Donna@HollowSpirits.com

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/business/article187541748.html

Does anyone know why, in that article, the still blew, what the failure was? I think the education of that would be invaluable.

• Thanks 1

Yes, I know....it was my still. Unfortunately, we cannot comment too much because of legal proceedings. What I will say is that Josh Corson and one of his welders showed up about an hour after it happened and ended up correcting/band-aiding SOME OF the manufacturing and design issues. Since then, we have continued to dump money into this still to get it to operate properly and still have several thousand dollars left to spend to get to 100%. We have been so disappointed that we are actually bringing in another still to install as a fail-safe, just in case this one ends up crapping out all together....which at this point seems inevitable.

• Thanks 1

Hollow Spirits,

Thank you for posting.  I can not comment for the same reasons the rest of you can not comment.  The words I wish to express are not meant for public.

Adam

• Thanks 1