Jump to content

Top of bottle labeler???

Recommended Posts

Hi,  Not sure if I'm calling it right, but I'm looking for a  labeling machine that applies a label to the top of the closure then runs down the side...

Hope that makes sense.   Any information is greatly appreciated.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...