Chicago Steam Boiler Installation Recomendations

highwood28

I have a team based out of southern WI that did all our advanced work. We have organic capable facility (stainless steam lines) with multiple stills as well as cookers in multiple rooms, and we are really happy with our system's form and function. They also have a great insulation guy they referred us to. I know a team out of Janesville is not exactly Chicago but they do unbelievable work and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They do projects from our distillery, to other breweries large and small, municipal jobs, auto plants, and even humongous food plants so they have experience for every size and scope. Degarmo Plumbing and Piping. They even custom fabbed us working decks around our big tanks and small tanks, as well as a 100 degree drop heat exchanger that is possibly the most beautiful piece of equipment in the building!

You can't go wrong with a Rite Boiler.  They have units in operation that were built back in the 1950s.  They are a really good Boiler.  I have sold a bunch of them and my customers have never had one complaint or problem with any of them.  I wish I knew an installer up there but I don't.

On 6/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, SlickFloss said:

I have a team based out of southern WI that did all our advanced work. We have organic capable facility (stainless steam lines) with multiple stills as well as cookers in multiple rooms, and we are really happy with our system's form and function. They also have a great insulation guy they referred us to. I know a team out of Janesville is not exactly Chicago but they do unbelievable work and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They do projects from our distillery, to other breweries large and small, municipal jobs, auto plants, and even humongous food plants so they have experience for every size and scope. Degarmo Plumbing and Piping. They even custom fabbed us working decks around our big tanks and small tanks, as well as a 100 degree drop heat exchanger that is possibly the most beautiful piece of equipment in the building!

They may be great, but I would make sure they are experienced working in Cook County and City of Chicago, because of how stringent and byzantine the construction and fire codes are there. Also, in the City of Chicago, depending on your situation and location, you may need to use unionized labor. But you should know that @highwood28 given the aldermanic constitution of your enterprise, so this comment is more for others to see...