Used Genio/iStill 50L or 100L wanted

• 3 weeks later...

I have a G-100, but it's such a great little unit I doubt I would sell. I would imagine other owners probably feel this way as well. So, if you are looking for one just primarily to do tails, I would buy one of their G-100s (new) without the jacket or the agitator. When we do tails, we run it this way and it works great. The tails come out pretty smooth and even tasting.

I don't have one for sale, but I do have a Genio.  It's a nice unit for making vodka, but they don't seem to have much interest in firmware updates to allow greater functionality and/or user control--which is frustrating.

If you get one be advised that you will want water re-circulation or some other option other than tap water. Due to the (IMO poorly designed) head and condenser, the 250L unit requires around 80GPH of water during the run, and a run can take 10-11 hours. It runs really really slowly during the first few hours and there's no manual control to speed that portion up. If you were running it 5 days a week on tap water, you would easily use over 15,000 gallons of water in a month just for cooling a 65 gallon still.