Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

185 profile views

PhaseStep's Achievements


Newbie (1/3)



  1. During the application process the TTB asks for the following information TRANSFER IN BOND If you will receive bulk spirits and/or denatured spirits in bond from another domestic distilled spirits plant or alcohol fuel producer you must complete this section, even if you are not required to obtain a bond. If you are bonded, you are responsible for ensuring that the liability on all spirits and denatured spirits 'on hand' and 'in transit' will not exceed your bond coverage. Select "Add a Row" to identify each such supplier. Once approved, a transfer in bond form will be attached to your application. You should supply a copy to the supplier(s) transferring the spirits to you. I am planning to purchase spirits from other producers for flavoring and bottling. Does this mean that they want me to 'place an order' with a distributor of bulk spirits, let them know I cannot have it until I provide the form, just so that I can get the applicable information? (Serial Number of order, registry number of shipper, etc)
  2. Hi everyone, I'm planning on opening a very small rectifying plant (<2000 sq/ft) in the near future and I'm having a hard time finding some information. I know that the tasting room has to be physically separated so that customers cannot get back there without key/code etc. Does that separation have to be floor to ceiling or can it be say 5 or 6 feet tall? To be clear, there is no distilling on site whatsoever, infusions and bottling only.
  • Create New...