Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location
    Jackson, Mississippi

Recent Profile Visitors

724 profile views

IMAKEBOOZE...'s Achievements


Newbie (1/3)



  1. We moved locations last year, and this is what we had to fill out for the ttb. All below is direct correspondence from the TTB. Change in Location (1.41, 19.118) Amended F5110.41 F5100.18, F5100.25 (as applicable) Superseding Bond F5110.56 F5000.29 and F5000.30 Copy of lease or proof of ownership NOTE: If the company has any case goods in bond that need to be moved to the new location, they’ll need to either tax pay them or request a onetime special permission to transfer them in bond and submit a Change in Bond (Consent of Surety) to cover the transfer. A letterhead request for a one-time special permission to movefinished case goods in bond to the new location, it applicable. The transfer is limited to only those case goods in inventory at the time of the move. If you have product to move the Change in Bond, Form 5000.18 will refer to the new bond and have this wording: To extend the terms and conditions of the above bond to cover a change in location from [old premise address] to [new premise address], subject to TTB approval. Until TTB approves operation at [new premise address], and for 60 days after such approval, bond coverage will also continue at [old premise address]. This consent will also cover the transfer and conveyance of all spirits in bond from [old premise address] to [new premise address] or other bonded facility, no later than 60 days following TTB approval. Change in Bond (Consent of Surety) to cover the one time transfer in bond of finished case goods (beverage spirits only) from the old location to the new, if applicable.
  • Create New...