Accomplished Distiller and Brewer

SunnyDistiller

Experienced and award winning distiller and brewer. Over 6 years of professional Distilling and Brewing Experience at renown and successful Distilleries and Brewery while leading the R&D program for new spirits. I have won awards for everything from white spirits (vodka, gin, rum, infused vodka) to aged spirits (whiskey, bourbon, gin, rum) to absinthe and liqueurs. I have experience with mashing in on a MLT and a mash cooker. I have experience with using small stills and large stills from European manufacturers and American manufacturers. I have a background covering grain to glass, running a distilling team, training, distilling software, ordering, inventory, recipe formulation, fermentation, barreling, blending, forklift certified, OSHA standards, distillery layout, and equipment purchasing. Ready to join a distillery looking for a passionate leader.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Grand Canyon Brewing and Distillery is hiring in Northern Arizona. 

Williams, Arizona is the "Gateway to the Grand Canyon" and we are 45 minutes south of the park entrance. To our east is Flagstaff, a very cool historic route 66 town with a great night life. To our south is Sedona, a beautiful area and a hiking / climbing paradise. The local area is ripe with outdoor experiences, including ski sports, hiking, climbing, canyoneering, boating, camping and fishing.... if it is outdoors, we have it (except surfing an scuba diving, you'll need to make the four hour drive to Mexico for those).

Pay and Benefits:

$40,000-$45,000 a year based on experience
Shift meal (up to $20 per day)
Shift beer/cocktails
Shift drink from Grand Canyon Coffee Company once open (December 2022)
Medical after 90 days w/ 50% covered by the company (four different plans)
401k after a year with 4% company match
Two weeks PTO per year and possibly more if scheduled during down time
5 paid holidays per year
Moving allowance (up to $2,000 with receipts) with a two year contract
***We strive work 40 hours a week maximum. In the summer, during our busy season, it may require more but we make up for it during the winter when it is slower***

If you are interested please email me at spirits@grandcanyondistillery.com

• 2 months later...

Hello SunnyDistiller:  I have what could be a very interesting opportunity for you regarding a turnkey production distilling operation that is available for lease.  Please reach out at doug.dubois@comcast.net or 312-953-5555.