Experienced Distiller Available for Consulting, Education, Writing and Design

Hi All,

I am an experienced consultant and former head distiller available for work on a variety of projects. I have experience building new distilleries and helping existing ones. I can assist with equipment selection, buildout, recipe development, operations, troubleshooting, cost forecasting, staff selection and training. I also provide writing and education services for the beverage, aroma, flavor and cannabis industries, including copy, blogs, articles and proposals.
Additionally, I have an experienced graphic designer that I work very closely with who can create great labels, logos and merchandise (she also did the suit in my profile pic). I am based between New York and Baltimore, but am happy to travel domestically and internationally. I just returned from Italy, where I taught a workshop on The Favor Science of Distilled Beverages to students at the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Pollenzo and will be presenting on similar material at the ADI conference in Denver next week. For more information, please see my attached resume. References and writing samples available upon request.

Cheers,

Matt

Matthew Seán Spinozzi
The Spirited Consultant
+1 917.693.8684
spinozzi9@gmail.com

Matthew_S_Spinozzi_CV.docx