Hey guys Dan here , running a 450gallon steam fired copper pot. Attached to 3 separate plated columns. A gin column, a 4 plate whisky column, and a16plate vodka column. Glad to be here. Also new to this system I be only been running it for a few months. The guy I was hired to           “ assist “ bailed after I was here only 3 months. I have about 5 years of home experience. So this is kind of an adventure for sure.

what I hope to get here is offer anything I can, and mostly share ideas as well as much as I can about federal and state stuff to keep us out of trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in Ellicottville NY which is an hour and 20 south south west of Buffalo. Basically I was hired as an assistant, but within 2 months of me being here the head guy went off the rails and got fired. So I was handed the job. I have about 3+ years of home experience. I am able to do the “ physical” part of the job, make product. My only concern is that I want to make sure I’m doing everything I need to be doing when it concerns the law, both federally and NYS. We use DX5 so keeping records is somewhat easier. I can file monthly reports and just learned how to pay using pay .gov.. I’m doing the physical inventory but not 100% what info I need so I’m writing down everything.stuff like that

I don't know how many times I was stopped in the street in Hamburg by someone looking for a way to E'ville in the winter season- if it was snowing in Hamburg, I told them "Good Luck".  Many were from "neighbors" across the Niagara.  Then again, I used to get stopped by football fans looking for Rich Stadium on Saturdays looking for motels. 

Good luck on your business and call me if you need anything on the equipment end.