Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit - New Decade

InsuranceMan

Happy Tuesday to all of you, my dear readers,

I have to say, this TMIT is not so much insurance related(although, very much so), but more of a reflection of the last many years spent here with you here on the ADI forums.  The last decade has been nothing short of amazing!!!!!  Something that I truly owe to all of you and to to ADI organization.  This forum and this organization has given me so many wonderful opportunities and the chance to connect and meet so many amazing people.  I am truly blessed in so many ways.

This post is really more of a recap of the last decade (being that we are now on the precipice of a new one, which in-of-itself is mind blowing) and my thankfulness to all of you.  With out you and this organization, well … who knows where I would be.  You all have been so kind, so appreciative, and so welcoming of me, I just simply do not have the words.  You all have made InsuranceMan2.0!!! and for that, I thank you!!!!!!!

Once upon a time I was just an insurance guy (OH THE HORROR!!!!!!).  Through the years (20 this year, if you can imagine) of being an "insurance guy" (only really for 10 years or so, but even then I was formulating and working on national programs), I found my niche of assisting all of the wonderful people here and throughout the globe in assisting with the procurement of insurance for your distilleries, and was divinely directed in my passion for alcohol insurance.  Through that, you all have had a hand in creating what is now known as, InsuranceMan2.0!!!  How glorious!!!  Again though, I could not have done it without each and every one of you.  THANK YOU!!!

I have worked with everyone from some guy that produces 36 cases of spirits a year (yup, that is not a typo), to folks that have $50,000,000 worth of bourbon put up in rick-houses, to world-wide-known movie stars, to those that made their money in the music industry, and I can not tell you how joyful I am in having these opportunities.  Again, I have truly been blessed in so many, and in every way.

Moving forward into this next decade of awe-inspiring wonderment, let this be the takeaway.  As I stated above, there simply is no one to big or too small for consideration to work with, that simply does not exist.  From the small boutique distiller to the globally known movie star or country, slash, rock legend, I am here for each and every one of you, and I appreciate you!  I have had the privilege of working with over 600 distillers in the last 9 or 10 years, and I simply tip my superhero cape to each and every one of you.  You have made my life a dream come true because I get to work with the best bunch of people on the planet, hands down.

Some no-name “Insurance Guy” was transformed into Insurance Man2.0!!! all due to your wonderful nature, your desire for something better, and out of amazing relationships.  So, in that, all I want to say is, “THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!”, and big or small, please contact me.  I can elevate your horrific insurance experience into something that is truly other-worldly and superhero-ific!!! Until next time, dear reader …

Stay Vigilant,

Best,

Aaron Linden

a.k.a Insurance Man2.0!!!

307-752-5961   

aaron@roaringforkins.com        or        insuranceman2.0@yahoo.com 

Thanks for being a great insurance agent, Aaron!

Aaron was one of the first calls I made when we were just thinking of starting up back in 2013 as I needed to know for my planning what the heck distillery insurance cost.  Was it going to be $100/mo or $10,000/mo to insure a small distillery?  He's been extremely helpful at every stage of our operation.

@Skaalvenn, thank you for the kind words, and thank you for being a great client ... and a better friend.  See people, this is why I love what I do.  I recall when he called me, right down to where I was and what I was doing as well as the conversation.  For that point to now, I have been to his distillery at least three times and we have gone out for drinks on more than one occasion ;) , and we are good friends now.  MAN, I LOVE MY JOB BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE TYSON!  I keep up with him and his wife via facebook and texts and we go back and forth as though we have known each other since childhood.  See, I am blessed, just like I said.