Jump to content

DSP Bond Exemption

Jesse Alexander

Recommended Posts

When you submit the application using Permits Online, you simply check the box saying "I certify I don't need a bond."  Submitting that way can be a lot easier.  TTB is pushing for you to do that.   I've never submitted on paper, but if I did, I would include a letterhead statement certifying that you don't need a bond because you will pay less than $50,000 in excise taxes during a calendar year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...