Barrel tools needed

Bakery87

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a good source to purchase barrel tools.  I'll need them for filling and removing bungs/sampling.  I've looked at Union Jack and GW Kent but haven't found anything great from them.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the reply Jedd.  I'm still looking for a good barrel filler.  Our local fire department is requiring us to have a "dead man's valve" for filling. I think GW Kent may have something that fits that bill, or I'll need to order a spring loaded valve to do the job.  I've found a few bulldogs out there, or gas station style handles.  I'm surprised I cannot find anything more than a couple of small online stores that carry such items.

Went to adi saw specific mechanicals barrel dumper had local steamfitter make something for us inspired by it- essentially we welded a double barrel spinning (wheeled) dumping station on top of a basin that has pitched bottom and a ferrule attachment out basin can hold about 125 gallons 

we also have a storz tool great piece 5 years hardly a dent on it we had our same local manufacturer rig a second one up 

you should also get good hoop tools and some spiles bees wax etc 

11 hours ago, SlickFloss said:

had local steamfitter make something for us inspired by it- essentially we welded a double barrel spinning (wheeled) dumping station on top of a basin that has pitched bottom and a ferrule attachment out basin can hold about 125 gallons 

Do you have a picture of this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, SlickFloss said:

Went to adi saw specific mechanicals barrel dumper had local steamfitter make something for us inspired by it- essentially we welded a double barrel spinning (wheeled) dumping station on top of a basin that has pitched bottom and a ferrule attachment out basin can hold about 125 gallons

also interested in photo if available.  

• 4 weeks later...