8oz. Pump Spray Bottles for Sale

Hi All,

We overbought these 8oz PET bottles for sanitizer, and now we have more than we need.  We have a few 20,000 unit lots of these for sale, and we're selling them a little over our cost.  Please understand that we aren't making money on these, so only ask us for a sample if you're really serious about them.   Call me at 919-323-2777 if you'd like to buy or want a sample.

The price is $1.72 FOB our temporary warehouse space in Wendell, NC.  These work great for sanitizer, and we've sold thousands of them filled with WHO with no issues.  We fill them on our automated line, and we haven't had a single return or non-working pump.  They run great on our R310 labeler as well.

image.thumb.png.33c94fc32f9d721a5d7827112f28ad5d.png

You can get these for 17 cents each on alibaba from a verified supplier with guaranteed payment/delivery through alibaba payments.  Air shipment will raise that to maybe 40 cents or so.

It's unfortunate you over bought at a high price, but can't really see anyone else buying at this time.

5 hours ago, 38° said:

I just have to say, for those of us struggling to find small amounts of supplies, I have little sympathy for folks who hoarded by the tens of thousands. 

Hey man,

I know we’re all under some stress, but there’s no need to accuse someone of hoarding anything.  We ordered these some time back, and we got some extras.  We’re not looking for sympathy, and if people want to try getting them from Alibaba, that’s fine.  These are here in the US, and we know they’re good working items.  It is possible to read something on the forum and not respond.  We’re selling them at our cost, and if you want a smaller quantity you should ask instead of flaming .

just saying

I am not flaming you, and I'm not stressed either. Your post says you're selling them "a little over cost" (not at cost) and you have "a few 20,000 unit lots". I drew some conclusions that must not be accurate in your view. Good luck selling them.