ADI 8th Annual Conference

Leah

ADI is joining the craft distilling "Revolution" in Portland Oregon for our 8th annual conference...April 3-8, 2011.

The Conference model will be similar to what we do in Louisville, KY & Starlight, IN, but with exciting new events!

Stay tuned for additional information on our website www.distilling.com or feel free to email me at Leah@distilling.com

CHEERS :)

I am really excited about the Oregon conference. I think it will be even bigger than Louisville was this year. If your distillery is excited about Oregon, or hoping to have your spirits listed by the state for distribution, consider participating in the Great American Distillers Festival, October 23, 24, in Portland. The Oregon Distillers Guild is working with the liquor control commission to fast-track the listing process. This could grease the wheels for doing public events around our conference in April and help you establish a brand presence in a new state. For more information, contact Kelly Kerbs, Kelly@drink-think.net.

Cheers,

Drew

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is this still on? I haven't seen anything in a few months and would like to get my plan together.

Cheers,

P.T.

I just got the postcard in the mail for this. Im really looking forward to going but at $800 for non ADI members...granted that would include my membership, I think that barrier to entry might be a little too high for me. I guess I wont be able to commit one way or another until we get closer to the date.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...