bottle filler suggestions

Denise

We are looking to purchase another bottle filler. We currently use the Enolmatic volumetric filler. It works really good but the filters are pretty expensive. It's much faster and works better than the old gravity filler we use to have (which was slow and we could never get a good seal during filling).

Asking for your experience/suggestions on a great bottle fillers to consider. Price, ease of use/maintenance, reasonably priced filters & parts.

Also, any suggestions on complete filler lines (filling, corking, shrink, labling) you use or have used? Are they worth the cost? Are they accurate and reliable?

Thanks!!!

We have a 6 spout for sale, it will change your world compared to the Enolmatic.  Xpress are good fillers, but they are loud and only go up to 4 spouts.

We've used the following fillers here over the years:

Enolmatic
Xpress
Mori
VitnerVault
Criveller

Each has it's own advantage and disadvantage.  Feel free to give me a call if you're interested in our filler.

• 1 year later...

Hi Denise - We specialize in small to medium sized bottling lines. Our 4 nozzle Bottle Filler is semi-automatic and runs 800+ bottles an hour. Every fill is fast and EXTREMELY accurate. We also offer Rinsing, Labeling, Capping and Heat Shrinking as well. Professional, affordable equipment - and NOTHING made in China. 

Please visit us at crusystems.com for videos, pricing and more info. Or feel free to send me an email steve@crusystems.com

Cheers!

Steve

• 2 years later...
On 8/29/2020 at 6:46 PM, Denise said:

We are looking to purchase another bottle filler. We currently use the Enolmatic volumetric filler. It works really good but the filters are pretty expensive. It's much faster and works better than the old gravity filler we use to have (which was slow and we could never get a good seal during filling).

Asking for your experience/suggestions on a great bottle fillers to consider. Price, ease of use/maintenance, reasonably priced filters & parts.

Also, any suggestions on complete filler lines (filling, corking, shrink, labling) you use or have used? Are they worth the cost? Are they accurate and reliable liquid filling machine?

Thanks!!!

Looking to see what are the thoughts on bottle fillers .
At present i either bottle from FV with drops or i just fill bottles from my tap , which is easier but obviously they do not keep.
So which is the best value bottle filler and easiest to use and clean ?
1 Cheap Aliexpress Blichmann copy
2 Blichmann beer gun 2
3 Tapcooler
4 Cheap Aliexpress counter pressure filler.
Or are there any other suggestions .

Thanks in advance

Hello niyoc382,

Our Gravity Bottle Fillers are Professional Grade, fast, extremely accurate and very reasonably priced. Our 4 Nozzle Fillers can fill up to 800+ bottles per hour (70 cases) and feature an automatic shut-off when the bottles are full. The fill level is easily adjustable for virtually any shaped bottle.

Please visit us at crusystems.com for pricing, demo videos and additional information. They are in stock and can be shipped out the next day. We have dozens of ADI members who use our Fillers as well as our Rinsers, Spargers, Corkers, Labelers, and Heat Shrinkers.

My email is steve@crusystems.com   Please reach out anytime with any questions.

Thank you!

-Steve

2 hours ago, niyoc382 said:

Looking to see what are the thoughts on bottle fillers .
At present i either bottle from FV with drops or i just fill bottles from my tap , which is easier but obviously they do not keep.
So which is the best value bottle filler and easiest to use and clean ?
1 Cheap Aliexpress Blichmann copy
2 Blichmann beer gun 2
3 Tapcooler
4 Cheap Aliexpress counter pressure filler.
Or are there any other suggestions .

Thanks in advance

Are you filling bottles with a carbonated product? If not, you probably don't need a counter-pressure filler. Most distilled products are flat and can use normal gravity fillers.

The fillers you're referencing are on the homebrew scale, so you might get good mileage out of asking your question on a homebrewer form, or the /r/homebrewing sub-reddit or the like.