Jump to content

TTB Application - transfer in bond


Recommended Posts

During the application process the TTB asks for the following information


If you will receive bulk spirits and/or denatured spirits in bond from another domestic distilled spirits plant or alcohol fuel producer you must complete this section, even if you are not required to obtain a bond. If you are bonded, you are responsible for ensuring that the liability on all spirits and denatured spirits 'on hand' and 'in transit' will not exceed your bond coverage. Select "Add a Row" to identify each such supplier.

Once approved, a transfer in bond form will be attached to your application. You should supply a copy to the supplier(s) transferring the spirits to you.
I am planning to purchase spirits from other producers for flavoring and bottling.  Does this mean that they want me to 'place an order' with a distributor of bulk spirits, let them know I cannot have it until I provide the form, just so that I can get the applicable information? (Serial Number of order, registry number of shipper, etc)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...