visiting colorado

Classick

Hey all. I'm visiting some family in denver today, but will be in ft collins this weekend for tour de fat, was hoping maybe to stop in and visit at a distillery or to, just to see what's going on in colorado.

Ill be back in denver on monday until wednesday.

Anyone game to host a tour for a fellow distiller :)

Cheers

Dave

Hey all. I'm visiting some family in denver today, but will be in ft collins this weekend for tour de fat, was hoping maybe to stop in and visit at a distillery or to, just to see what's going on in colorado.

Ill be back in denver on monday until wednesday.

Anyone game to host a tour for a fellow distiller :)

Cheers

Dave

We would be more than happy for a visit. Take the scenic drive through and over the mountains to Cedaredge Colorado and visit us at Colorado Gold Distillery. We have a retail store and give tours on a daily basis. Give us a call at 970-856-2600 and ask for Coop.

We would be more than happy for a visit. Take the scenic drive through and over the mountains to Cedaredge Colorado and visit us at Colorado Gold Distillery. We have a retail store and give tours on a daily basis. Give us a call at 970-856-2600 and ask for Coop.

Dang coop... I just checked where Cedaredge was on the map and i just dont think ill be headed down that far this trip. I will always have family "here" though, so its very possible that im out to visit again, and maybe then i can plan on a visit. thanks for the invite though. I hope i get to take you up on it sometime.

I am originally from Denver and I know Stranahan's gives great public tours and they are right off of downtown. Jake Norris is a great guy and has always been a huge help to me when I have questions about distilling. http://www.stranahans.com/tours.php

I also suggest seeing Leopold Bros., they are spectacular but hard to get in to see.

I'm up at Germain-Robin and would love to come visit you in San Francisco sometime if you wouldn't mind? I would be glad to show you around here anytime you are up in wine country.

Enjoy my favorite city!

Hello Dave,

It's Jordan Via, I was the distiller at Stillwater Spirits until the end of last month. We are opening Breckenridge Distillery in Breckenridge Colorado about 2 hours west of Denver in summit county. We are about 90% complete but the place is starting to look like an actual distillery. Why don't you come on up and spend a day, I would love to show you around and we can finish our discussion on that liqueur project we talked about ;).

Jordan Via

Breckenridge Distillery

Had i thought about this all sooner, i would have reached out in time. As of now, im headed out to Ft collins this afternoon, gonna kick around there all weekend, Tour de Fat, hiking/disc golf, and maybe some hunting, then ill be back in denver ( or specifically aurora) monday afternoon. I have tuesday free, was gonna maybe try to play golf, but that could change into a distillery day too, then i take off back to the bay area weds morning.

Im sure ill be back out to CO sometime though, and i will make sure to call out ahead of time.

Congrats on the move Jordan, wish you the best with the new project. I hope CO is easier to work with than CA is.

Try to make it if you can Dave, it would be good to see you. We have a nice golf course right here in Breckenridge, come on out Tuesday, bring you clubs, and we'll check out the distillery and go swing the crooked sticks together. Think about it. If not, I'm sure you'll make it next time, good luck with everything.