SOLD - 12" Continuous Fractioning Column Still - 35,000 PG/Year

We are selling our custom-designed continuous column still. This thing is an absolute monster and makes incredibly flavorful whiskey. It will crank out 35,000 proof gallons per year running 1 shift per day, 5 days per week. THIS COLUMN HAS THE ABILITY TO FRACTION OFF HEADS, HEARTS, AND TAILS AND DO SO EFFECTIVELY. It has multiple heat exchangers that allow the user to enter specified setpoints to control cut points on a continuous basis and has an adjustable heads output flow rate so you cane control your heads draw very precisely. The still has a lot of flexibility built in and will generally run 135-160 proof, depending on how you have it set. Also included is a 250 gallon spirit safe and auxiliary product cooler.

We won't be ready to part ways with this ole girl until spring 2021 so there is plenty of time to spend some time around the still while it's running to get familiar and train. Our only reason for selling is because we are adding a larger column in its place.  $80,000 FOB Columbia, IL 62236.

Please contact adam.stumpf attt stumpysspirits.com for more info. Thanks!

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3462.jpg

Possibly interested.....I've seen the video of this in action. We have been considering adding one of these systems to our facility as it is the most affordable prebuilt continuous still around as best I can tell. 

Just curious why you are selling it and what you are upgrading to. 

10 hours ago, NotSure said:

Possibly interested.....I've seen the video of this in action. We have been considering adding one of these systems to our facility as it is the most affordable prebuilt continuous still around as best I can tell. 

Just curious why you are selling it and what you are upgrading to. 

We've actually even made a few tweaks since the video was taken. It's even a bit more consistent and efficient than when that video was taken.

Our only reason for parting ways with this still is because we need more capacity. We have purchased a vintage 28" column and will be adapting it to the same design principal that this still runs on. Any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

• Stumpy's changed the title to SOLD - 12" Continuous Fractioning Column Still - 35,000 PG/Year