Lost in Europe?? Scam- May have ADI Resource List Info

I just rec'd this. Any comments? It does not read "American".

Hello,

How are you doing? I'm sorry for not informing you about my short traveling to Scotland for a Seminar. It was something urgent and i didn't even inform anyone about this traveling. Right now i need your help because my wallet got lost on my way to the hotel I lodged in, Inside the wallet was my phone, cards, diary, including my return ticket and other vital documents. I have reported the case to the police but i am worried and stranded here. I find it very difficult to say this but i need an urgent loan of 1500 British pounds for me to sort out my hotel bills and get myself back home. if you can do me this favor I will always show gratitude throughout my lifetime. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with and I promise to refund the money as soon as I return home, Please let me know if you can help me out, I will be glad to read from you soon.

Warm regards

--

Talk soon,

~Heidi

Heidi Karasch

Black Swan Cooperage, LLC

PO Box 217

54473 State Hwy 34

Osage, MN 56570

blackswancooperage@gmail.com

Follow us on Facebook!

I just rec'd this. Any comments? It does not read "American".

Hello,

How are you doing? I'm sorry for not informing you about my short traveling to Scotland for a Seminar. It was something urgent and i didn't even inform anyone about this traveling. Right now i need your help because my wallet got lost on my way to the hotel I lodged in, Inside the wallet was my phone, cards, diary, including my return ticket and other vital documents. I have reported the case to the police but i am worried and stranded here. I find it very difficult to say this but i need an urgent loan of 1500 British pounds for me to sort out my hotel bills and get myself back home. if you can do me this favor I will always show gratitude throughout my lifetime. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with and I promise to refund the money as soon as I return home, Please let me know if you can help me out, I will be glad to read from you soon.

Warm regards

--

Talk soon,

~Heidi

Heidi Karasch

PO Box 217

54473 State Hwy 34

Osage, MN 56570

blackswancooperage@gmail.com

Follow us on Facebook!

The scammers get access to the victim's email address book and send the plea to everyone in it. The one I got was more convincing than this one. (But, no, I didn't fall for it.) They also prevent the victim from accessing their email account themselves, so they can't respond to inquiries or wave people off. It's a pretty effective scam.

Hi Folks,

As much as I wouldn't mind a trip there I am not stuck in Scotland nor am I in need of 1500pounds to get home!!!--my email blackswancooperage@gmail.com has been spammed! I apologize for the message, it has caused major headaches for me today! I don't think that it will have any effect to the ADI resource list, but if you happen to use gmail, there has been a fake "gmail support" email going around that I think was the downfall of my own gmail account.

My new email is heidi@blackswanbarrels.com or you can reach me @320-266-5981

I apologize again for the wacky email!

~Heidi