Bulk 100% agave spirit

Anyone have any leads on USA distilled 100% agave spirit in bulk? Looking for drums and or totes. New project in the works and hoping to find a regular supplier, until we finish distillery. 

found a couple producers, but curious if there are more. 

thanks! 

We make a great product from imported 100% blue agave syrup. Our Platinum received best of category and double gold.  I’m sad to admit that our Reposado and Anejo didn’t fare as well they only got gold. We’ve never thought of selling any of our product in bulk to another distillery, but I guess if the price and volume is right we might be interested.  www.WigglyBridgeDistillery.com 

This company The Tierra Group sells a bulk agave spirit made from an agave concentrate (not syrup) created in Jalisco and distilled in the US. I have not tried the product so I cannot vouch for its quality though I have heard some initial positive reports.  

https://thetierragroup.com/agave-spirits/

As for USA distilled 100% agave spirit from whole plants, I only know of two California distilleries that have tried but I do not think they have produced enough to sell in bulk.

4 minutes ago, EZdrinking said:

This company The Tierra Group sells a bulk agave spirit made from an agave concentrate (not syrup) created in Jalisco and distilled in the US. I have not tried the product so I cannot vouch for its quality though I have heard some initial positive reports.  

https://thetierragroup.com/agave-spirits/

As for USA distilled 100% agave spirit from whole plants, I only know of two California distilleries that have tried but I do not think they have produced enough to sell in bulk.

Yeah I have been in contact with these guys   Lost interest when they couldn't figure out how to send me samples..  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 1:22 AM, whiskeytango said:

Yeah I have been in contact with these guys   Lost interest when they couldn't figure out how to send me samples..  

Chatted with them as well. Expensive.

JB Thome has some as well. Better price but having a hard time getting samples 

On 2/21/2021 at 11:01 AM, Sudzie said:

We make a great product from imported 100% blue agave syrup. Our Platinum received best of category and double gold.  I’m sad to admit that our Reposado and Anejo didn’t fare as well they only got gold. We’ve never thought of selling any of our product in bulk to another distillery, but I guess if the price and volume is right we might be interested.  www.WigglyBridgeDistillery.com 

Let’s chat - we are close. 

• 2 months later...

We went through the Tierra Group as well. Better flavor than agave syrup because it actually has some of the pina in the concentrate.  Cost about $7200/tote (3020 pounds).  Using SafTeq blue yeast as well - just started our first fermentation today.

• 7 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 2:13 PM, Bakery87 said:

We went through the Tierra Group as well. Better flavor than agave syrup because it actually has some of the pina in the concentrate.  Cost about $7200/tote (3020 pounds).  Using SafTeq blue yeast as well - just started our first fermentation today.

How did it turn out for you?  How much end product are you getting out of the tote?  

On 5/19/2021 at 3:13 PM, Bakery87 said:

Are you saying that tierra group provides you with a concentrate that still has plant material in it ? 

We do a 100 % agave spirit , we bring in 100% agave syrup sourced from Jalisco mexico, tote from breckinridge  $4650.00 It does a good job our first batch ever took a bronze ,at the great american international, we are on our 15th run now and it is much better so Im hoping for good things. As good as it is it still isn't, if that  makes sense, I feel it s still missing that something . I have come to the conclusion that  indeed i am missing those ever important esters you can only get from the plant.

Are you using a single yeast single pitch or 2 yeasts and nutrients double pitch ?