Blended Brandy?

Paul-JTDC

I hope I am asking this question in the right place, it has to do with class and type labeling requirements for brandy products. 

We are just starting to explore possibilities for brandy production using a local exotic fruit. I understand that this will need to be clearly labeled as "x fruit" brandy, and I understand the differentiation between mature/imature, standard/substandard, neutral, etc. brandy. My question is, if we blend our imature "x fruit" brandy with mature grape brandy from a contract distillery (e.g. https://www.ethimex.com/products/premium-spirits/), what could we call it? Does the ratio of our imature brandy to the mature brandy matter? Could we call this brandy at all? Would something like "A blend of imature and mature fruit and grape brandies" be ok?

Thank you for any insight!

-Paul

The immature distinction only applies to grape brandy, other fruit brandies have no aging requirement or age statement. 

As for the rest, the BAM chapter 4 is pretty clear, copied below.

Brandy made by blending two or more specific types of brandies must be identified as “Brandy” followed by the percentage of
(determined on a proof gallon basis) and name of each specific type of brandy, e.g., “Brandy, 25% Dried Pear Brandy, 75%
Lees Brandy”
Percentages are not required if the brandy is derived from:
 --2 specific types of brandies and neither contributes less than 40% of the alcohol on a proof gallon basis
 --3 specific types of brandies and each contributes at least 30% of the alcohol on a proof gallon basis
 --4 specific types of brandies and each contributes at least 20% of the alcohol on a proof gallon basis
 Fruit Brandy derived from two or more fruits must be identified as “Fruit Brandy” followed by the percentage of (determined on a
proof gallon basis) and name of each fruit from which the brandy was made, e.g., “Fruit Brandy, 30% Apple Brandy, 70%
Cherry Brandy”
Percentages are not required if the Fruit Brandy is derived from:
 --2 fruits and neither contributes less than 40% of the alcohol on a proof gallon basis
 --3 fruits and each contributes at least 30% of the alcohol on a proof gallon basis
 --4 fruits and each contributes at least 20% of the alcohol on a proof gallon basis