Mash Tun - Artisan Still Design manufactured - 1500 gal (jacketed and steam injected)

I actually have 2 of these.   One had some dings in the jacket so I was able to get another and made offer to keep the original.

They are jacketed and steam injected.  Large top open port and motor for mixiing.

We used these for the last 4.5 years perfectly.  We had set up on our still controller so had variable speed for mixing and also have a variable valve for steam (but an always just use a manual valve if you do not have a VFD)

I paid 30K but am open to offers.  Located in Colorado Springs, CO

Peter@coloradogolddistillers.com

1500 mash tun.jfif Dentented mash tun 1500.jfif

16 hours ago, ColoradoGold said:

I actually have 2 of these.   One had some dings in the jacket so I was able to get another and made offer to keep the original.

They are jacketed and steam injected.  Large top open port and motor for mixiing.

We used these for the last 4.5 years perfectly.  We had set up on our still controller so had variable speed for mixing and also have a variable valve for steam (but an always just use a manual valve if you do not have a VFD)

I paid 30K but am open to offers.  Located in Colorado Springs, CO

Peter@coloradogolddistillers.com

1500 mash tun.jfif 116.77 kB · 18 downloads Dentented mash tun 1500.jfif 140.72 kB · 12 downloads

Got any standard formatted images? (.gif .jpeg..)