Another Newby

Hello,

Just signing in for the first time. I have been reading some of the posts and think I understand the etiquite of this forum. I have a degree in enology, and have been working in the wine industry for a number of years, so I think I got the fermentation part of the distilling process down. But, as in everything we do, there is always room for improvement. I hope to gleen much from all of you and hope I may impart some knowledge to others.

Rccgeo

Hello,

Just signing in for the first time. I have been reading some of the posts and think I understand the etiquite of this forum. I have a degree in enology, and have been working in the wine industry for a number of years, so I think I got the fermentation part of the distilling process down. But, as in everything we do, there is always room for improvement. I hope to gleen much from all of you and hope I may impart some knowledge to others.

Rccgeo

Welcome, As another recent Newbie, I have learned much from these forums and help from a number of members. Hope you have the same experiences.

Dick G