Does anyone know how to use a kiln?

Foreshot

Cause seriously, I'm about to start making bottles myself. We're using really stupid looking bottles right now because all the ones we normally get are sold out for MONTHS. These new bottles are wider than our normal ones and our label is somewhat skinny to start with so now it looks like the bottle is wearing a G string.

2 hours ago, Foreshot said:

Cause seriously, I'm about to start making bottles myself. We're using really stupid looking bottles right now because all the ones we normally get are sold out for MONTHS. These new bottles are wider than our normal ones and our label is somewhat skinny to start with so now it looks like the bottle is wearing a G string.

I hear there is money in G strings..  

But yes I think everyone Is having glass shortages right now. What bottle you looking for? Who is the manufacture?

Yeah it's everyone. It sucks. We had our designer make the labels specific to the bottles we liked and now they look like crap on the other ones. We use Primal - Tennessee, Liberty, Las Vegas & 375 flasks. We're also super small (~600 sqft) so we can't even but in large quantities even if we wanted.

FYI I'm here whining because my wife is tired of hearing about it... I figure I can commiserate with you all.

49 minutes ago, Foreshot said:

Yeah it's everyone. It sucks. We had our designer make the labels specific to the bottles we liked and now they look like crap on the other ones. We use Primal - Tennessee, Liberty, Las Vegas & 375 flasks. We're also super small (~600 sqft) so we can't even but in large quantities even if we wanted.

FYI I'm here whining because my wife is tired of hearing about it... I figure I can commiserate with you all.

Yes I know first hand how behind primal is.   Space and or money are always the issue.  As well as its always hard when you have multiple bottle shapes.  One will always be hard to find