Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit - BOOTH #726

InsuranceMan

Goodest of all mornings to you dear TMIT readers,

Ah, it is a good day, to be sure.  The sun is shining, the humidity is rising, and I am in the Bourbon Capital of the world ... Louisville!!!  Speaking of, I am at the ADI convention and Expo here in this magnificent city, and you have the rare opportunity to stop by booth 726 and meet a real life insurance superhero ... ME, InsuranceMan 2.0!!! (my official vendor badge even says it right under my name).  I invite you, one and all, to my booth to have a one-on-one chat with the one and only InsuranceMan 2.0!!! where I will answer any questions you have, pose for photos with you (something to take home to the kiddies or loved ones to impress them), and even sign autographs, if you so desire.  Why would anyone miss this opportunity?!?!?!  It is beyond me.  So stop by my booth ...  or ELSE!!!  Just kidding, but really, stop by and see me.  Whether we have worked together in the past (I would love to catch up in person), or if you have read my posts and are curious about the man behind the mask (except I will probably be wearing a mask at the expo ... rules and all), I would love to have the chance to meet you and talk with you.  I truly hope to see you, and look forward to seeing my old friends in person for what feels like forever, or meet you for the first time.  Heck, shoot me a text and let me know you are dropping by, let's make this "interactive".  My super-cell is 307-752-5961.  Until tomorrow and the next day when I will be live at the expo, and I look forward to seeing you face-to-face ...

Stay Vigilant,

Aaron Linden

a.k.a.  InsuranceMan 2.0!!!

307-752-5961

aaron@roaringforkins.com              Or