EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER'S REPRESENTATIVE

Hello I'm Bill Fender, owner of W. Fender & Associates, Inc. joined ADI early 2021, exhibitor at the Louisville show.  First I'm a manufacturer's representative specializing in bulk solids handling.  After college I served an industrial electricians apprenticeship and worked as a construction superintendent.  I joined Brown-Forman Corp. in maintenance and finished as plant engineering manager (19 years) at Brown-Forman Distillery.  I started this business twenty-four years ago and have served the distilling industry, along with others, since that time.  My specialty is equipment, I'm not a distiller.  However, with nearly twenty years of experience running the plant side of a 6,000 bushel/day distillery, I have experience with many of the topics discussed here.  If I have a solution I will gladly try to help.  My goal is to gain trust and confidence.  If you are looking to purchase new equipment I would appreciate the opportunity to help with your projects.

I have served many of the distilleries in the heart of bourbon country.  From complete grain handling systems, simple equipment size selection, extending useful life to helping move/meter materials, I always strive to serve my customer exactly the way I wanted to be served.  Honesty, integrity and with an open mind are the keys to confidence building.  I always keep in mind the customer depends on me for their career.  I treat it like it's my career.     

IMG_5450..jpg

FENDER LINE CARD 21_.pdf