Discover and switch to Whey Neutral Spirits

Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to be a part of the community! eduard@narenewableenergy.com .................... cayugaingredients.com 

We are located in the Finger Lakes NY and the largest producer of whey and milk neutral spirits in the Americas. Our processing capacity is close to 1 million gallons of 192p neutral spirits per year. 

It has been used for Vodka, GIN, liquors, Cordials and recently Light Whiskey

Our spirits has amazing quality: sweet and creamy. 

I encourage everyone to try it!

Thank you

Eduard

King Ferry.jpg

• Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, Windy City said:

This sounds very interesting.

What is the mash protocol for whey and what type of enzymes are you using to break it down?

Also what kind of yeast would you use?

I apologize but this information is proprietary. We license our process to others therefore can't release the process, method and formulation. Thank you

On 9/30/2021 at 9:31 PM, Crusherfish said:

I went to your website. None of your products are what you say here. Is there a different page or post for consumable alcohol?

What information are you seeking. We are neutral spirits manufacturing plant - it is exactly what described on our website. Thank you sir 

you can also drop me a text 3153148077 Eduard 

Archi or arak is the most famous and traditional strong alcoholic drink made from milk, which was widespread in Siberia and Central Asia.
Depending on the country and region, it varied in strength, raw materials and manufacturing procedure.

Since archi is not a fermented drink like kumis, but a distillation product, great technical knowledge and special equipment are needed for its production. Traditionally, the Mongols made it in special distillation apparatus. It is believed that it was Genghis Khan and his warriors who brought this skill with them to the conquered lands, although the art of distillation itself originated in the Arab world, presumably in Iraq.

Soyots, unlike the Mongols, made milk vodka not from fermented mare's milk, but from fermented cow's milk whey. After separating the milk into cream and whey, milk yeast was added to the latter, the whey was fermented and a light alcoholic sour drink called "hurunge" was obtained, which compensated for the lack of vitamins and microelements necessary for the body.

And milk vodka was prepared like this: about one and a half buckets of khurunge were poured into the cauldron. At a distance of 2 arshins from the boiler, a wooden tub ("khyiber") was placed, half filled with cold water. A cast-iron jug ("tanha") with a tightly attached wooden lid was lowered into it. Two holes were made in the lid: one an inch in diameter, central, and the other side - very small, through which a measuring stick was passed into the jug to determine the amount of the finished drink. The cauldron was also closed with a lid, in which there was a hole with a diameter of one vershok. The cauldron and the jug, which served as a refrigerator, were connected by a curved, elbowed wooden tube ("surgo"). The ends of the tube were placed over the holes in the lids of the cauldron and jug. Then all the cracks in the lids and the joints of the tube with the boiler and the jug were coated with clay. If there was no clay, it was coated with cow dung.

A fire was made under the cauldron, and the khurunge began to boil. The steam passed through the tube into the jug, cooled and turned into a liquid "tarasun". After 45 minutes from the start of the boil, 1 liter of a fairly strong drink was obtained. The longer they boiled, the weaker the tarasun turned out. If the khurunge was good, that is, the milk was fat, then the tarasun was obtained with a strength of up to 20 degrees, from a bad khurunge they received tarasun at 10-12 degrees. If the tarasun was distilled several times, then an even stronger tarasun was obtained, which is called "archi". The alcohol content in it was such that when ignited, the arch burned. It was prepared as a reserve in case of feasts, and the tarasun was drunk immediately hot.

• Thumbs up 2

On 9/30/2021 at 7:31 PM, Crusherfish said:

I went to your website. None of your products are what you say here. Is there a different page or post for consumable alcohol?

On 10/8/2021 at 3:03 PM, oboyatelny said:

What information are you seeking. We are neutral spirits manufacturing plant - it is exactly what described on our website. Thank you sir 

you can also drop me a text 3153148077 Eduard 

DISCLAIMER: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR BEVERAGE PURPOSES. PURCHASERS OF THIS PRODUCT ARE AGREEING TO USE ONLY FOR INDUSTRIAL OR LABORATORY PURPOSES. APPROPRIATE, LEGAL USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.

I think this disclaimer on your ethanol is what he is talking about. 

18 hours ago, JailBreak said:

DISCLAIMER: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR BEVERAGE PURPOSES. PURCHASERS OF THIS PRODUCT ARE AGREEING TO USE ONLY FOR INDUSTRIAL OR LABORATORY PURPOSES. APPROPRIATE, LEGAL USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.

I think this disclaimer on your ethanol is what he is talking about. 

Our product is used for beverage purposes  

• 3 weeks later...