Amaro: Cleaning Buon Vino Super Jet tubes?

I've watched a video or two on how to clean a Super Jet filter system, but they never seem to mention anything about the tubes.

Yes, I'm using the tubes of course to transport gallons of clean water and then gallons of potassium metabisulfite water through the machine, and then flushing that out with more fresh water, drying the plates, etc... but I'm concerned about mildew accumulating in the tubes between uses with the small amount of water droplets trapped in the tubes. 

What do you guys do?? Nothing? Blow them out with compressed air? Something else?

Buon vino mini jet filter, I use often. 

remove tubes, Soak in citric, Soak in water, perform swab test if thats in your facilities protocols, if not return to service.caustic

If your tubes are caustic safe, IDK if mine or yours are, I do have a friend that cleans his caustic and citric and has no issues. That doesnt make sense to me though chemically.

Cheers.

5 hours ago, SlickFloss said:

Buon vino mini jet filter, I use often. 

remove tubes, Soak in citric, Soak in water, perform swab test if thats in your facilities protocols, if not return to service.caustic

If your tubes are caustic safe, IDK if mine or yours are, I do have a friend that cleans his caustic and citric and has no issues. That doesnt make sense to me though chemically.

Cheers.

THANK YOU! What citric-to-water proportions do you recommend for soaking the tubes?