Looking for Complete Setup

TonyO

Would like to find someone upgrading or liquidating to purchase Still, and tanks from.  Prefer jacketed for steam, probably not larger than 1200 liter still but open if the price is right. Would highly prefer a small continuous still with Rectifier and Analizer columns with the capability to make gin. 

If you have a still or tanks that are 1200 liters or less I would like to talk with you.

My email is tcrmaxwell@yahoo.com

Tony

Hello

Coffey stills are great at very large sizes, but distillation technology has come a long way since early 1800 and there are better column designs for smaller producers. There are a few commercial products available that claim to specialize in touch of the button versatility with no change overs, but they are expensive and unfortunately market testing of them proves limitations in performance. Good luck on your journey, recceomend you start shining it would probably get a lot of tags straight in your head for you

4 hours ago, SlickFloss said:

Tony

Hello

Coffey stills are great at very large sizes, but distillation technology has come a long way since early 1800 and there are better column designs for smaller producers. There are a few commercial products available that claim to specialize in touch of the button versatility with no change overs, but they are expensive and unfortunately market testing of them proves limitations in performance. Good luck on your journey, recommend you start shining it would probably get a lot of tags straight in your head for you

Thank you for your input, I can use all I can get. Sometimes you just want to do things a certain way for unexplainable reasons. That said I am definitely open to all available options on the pre owned market as I realize I can't always get what I want. But, hopefully I can get what I need.

54 minutes ago, Stumpy's said:

I've got a historic 850 gallon copper mash tun for sale if you are interested.

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks Adam, to prevent running all over the country to piece something together I will first attempt to get as close to a full system as possible from one source. That said you do have my interest with the term "Historic". Would you mind telling me a bit more?

Tony

22 minutes ago, TonyO said:

Thanks Adam, to prevent running all over the country to piece something together I will first attempt to get as close to a full system as possible from one source. That said you do have my interest with the term "Historic". Would you mind telling me a bit more?

Tony

Sure thing. Here is the listing for it. It was originally built in the 1920s in Belgium and used in grain genever production. It was upgraded with a massive stainless agitation shaft in the early 2000s. It's beefy! It came with an equipment package we purchased out of Belgium but we do not have use for it or an extra 28" diameter continuous column that came with the lot.

You should buy the Mashtun and Column off Stump before someone else does. You want to talk about points of differentiation for marketing? Buy an old ASD from someone who's going out of business (hint hint) or buy an old Bavarian genever column from someone whose expanding their business? Thats a no brainer.....